- Clear, anti-fog, wrap-around lens delivers an unobstructed view
- Hard-coat on lens provides scratch-resistance to ensure clarity
- CCS foam gasket keeps corded earplugs handy and limits dust exposure
- Versatile, unisex fit with a lightweight yet durable polycarbonate construction
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1+ standards and CSA Z94.3 requirements; 99.9% UV protection
For eye protection that’s safe, stylish, and comfortable, try these 3M 11872-00000-20 Virtua CCS scratch resistant anti-fog safety glasses with foam gasket. These glasses have a clear, wrap-around lens that delivers an unobstructed view with blue temples. The anti-fog lens coating allows for use in humid environments, while the hard-coat on the lens provides scratch resistance, further ensuring clarity during use. This lens also blocks out 99.9% of ultraviolet light, making it perfect for both indoor or outdoor use. The removable foam gasket makes up the Cord Control System (CCS), which is designed to keep earplugs (sold separately) attached, untangled, and always at the ready. This promotes safety and can help reduce the cost of replacing lost ear plugs.
This pair of safety glasses has a versatile, unisex fit with a lightweight yet durable polycarbonate construction. The foam gasket adds comfort and helps prevent debris from entering the eye area for added safety in a variety of industries like construction, pharmaceutical, or food and beverage. Plus, it meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards and CSA Z94.3 requirements to ensure that your employees are well protected, no matter what duty they are fulfilling in your establishment.